I would like to personally update you on the precautionary measures we at Bernina Sewing Centre Chatswood are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
We need to do our part to slow the spread of this virus so that the most vulnerable people are able to get the care that they need.
Opening Hours have changed to Mon – Fri 9.30am – 4.30pm Sat 9.30am – 3.30pm this is to allow cleaning and disinfecting to keep staff and you our customers safe. We are cleaning surfaces during the day.
We well send announcements out on Social media, (Facebook and Instagram), as well as on our website and by email.
The shop now open for business. BUT we would like you to call to book a time to come in to look at machines.
If you are needing sewing notions and Bernina accessories we can mail items out to you, please call or email us with your order.
For repairs, we have finally caught up on the repair backlog and are now processing machines in two to three weeks. please call to book a time to drop off your machine, and we will ask you to organise a time to pick up when your machine is ready.
You can call on 9411 7500 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to social distancing we are unable to hold classes, Bernina Club and introductory machine lessons at this time.
I hope that I can ride out this storm, but would really appreciate your support over the next weeks and months. Stay safe
- Bernina sewing and embroidery machines, overlockers, feet and accessories
- Embroidery Software
- Bernette sewing machines, overlockers and coverstitch machines
- Excellent customer service reputation
- Experts in all aspects of Bernina products and offer free know-your-machine lessons with all sewing machines and overlockers purchased here
- Bernina Club, where we show machines and new products enabling customers to get the most out of their purchases.
- Australian Sewing Guild groups
- Sewing classes from beginner to advanced including: – machine embroidery, garment construction, sewing techniques, bag making and scrumbling. Private lessons are also available
- Repairs to all brands and types of domestic sewing machines and overlockers in-house
- Threads, haberdashery, tailoring equipment, scissors
- Sewing cabinets and cutting tables by Horn and Tailormade
Take the time to visit us in person and experience our commitment to personal customer service firsthand!