I would like to personally update you on the precautionary measures we at Bernina Sewing Centre Chatswood are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
We regularly sanitise the shop, and it is our aim to keep customers and staff safe.
We have reopened as per Government restrictions. this means that you will have to QR code check in and provide evidence if vaccination to enter the shop. A mask must be worn. Social distancing has to be observed.
We are able to process orders with either mail or contactless pickup. so if you would like a new machine or accessories, give us a call or email and we will be in touch ASAP
We request that you call to book to bring in machines for repair and get demonstrations for new machines. 9411 7500
thank you for your understanding.
- Bernina sewing and embroidery machines, overlockers, feet and accessories
- Embroidery Software
- Bernette sewing machines, overlockers and coverstitch machines
- Excellent customer service reputation
- Experts in all aspects of Bernina products and offer free know-your-machine lessons with all sewing machines and overlockers purchased here
- Bernina Club, where we show machines and new products enabling customers to get the most out of their purchases.
- Australian Sewing Guild groups
- Sewing classes from beginner to advanced including: – machine embroidery, garment construction, sewing techniques, bag making and scrumbling. Private lessons are also available
- Repairs to all brands and types of domestic sewing machines and overlockers in-house
- Threads, haberdashery, tailoring equipment, scissors
- Sewing cabinets and cutting tables by Horn and Tailormade
Take the time to visit us in person and experience our commitment to personal customer service firsthand!