These are challenging times as our country and the International community face the COVID-19 pandemic together.
I would like to personally update you on the precautionary measures we at Bernina Sewing Centre Chatswood are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
We need to do our part to slow the spread of this virus so that the most vulnerable people are able to get the care that they need.
We well send announcements out on Social media, (Facebook and Instagram), as well as on our website and by email.
The shop now closed for business. BUT we can organise mail order at this stage.
For repairs, contact us and we will keep a list of your details and as soon as we are able we will contact you to bring your machines in , in the order of bookings.
You can call on 0400413953 or email on email@example.com (especially if there are phone issues!)
I hope that I can ride out this storm, but would really appreciate your support over the next weeks and months. Stay safe
- Bernina sewing and embroidery machines, overlockers, feet and accessories
- Embroidery Software
- Bernette sewing machines, overlockers and coverstitch machines
- Excellent customer service reputation
- Experts in all aspects of Bernina products and offer free know-your-machine lessons with all sewing machines and overlockers purchased here
- Bernina Club, where we show machines and new products enabling customers to get the most out of their purchases.
- Australian Sewing Guild groups
- Sewing classes from beginner to advanced including: – machine embroidery, garment construction, sewing techniques, bag making and scrumbling. Private lessons are also available
- Repairs to all brands and types of domestic sewing machines and overlockers in-house
- Threads, haberdashery, tailoring equipment, scissors
- Sewing cabinets and cutting tables by Horn and Tailormade
Take the time to visit us in person and experience our commitment to personal customer service firsthand!