I would like to personally update you on the precautionary measures we at Bernina Sewing Centre Chatswood are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
Opening Hours have changed to Mon – Fri 9.30am – 4.30pm Sat 9.30am – 3.30pm this is to allow cleaning and disinfecting to keep staff and you our customers safe. We are cleaning surfaces during the day.
please sign in to our QR code before entering the shop and wear a mask – look forward to seeing how creative you have been with making your own masks, and we have mask elastic for sale.
If you are needing sewing notions and Bernina accessories we can mail items out to you, please call or email us with your order.
For repairs, . please call to book a time to drop off your machine, and we will ask you to organise a time to pick up when your machine is ready.
You can call on 9411 7500 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to social distancing we are unable to hold classes, Bernina Club at this time.
- Bernina sewing and embroidery machines, overlockers, feet and accessories
- Embroidery Software
- Bernette sewing machines, overlockers and coverstitch machines
- Excellent customer service reputation
- Experts in all aspects of Bernina products and offer free know-your-machine lessons with all sewing machines and overlockers purchased here
- Bernina Club, where we show machines and new products enabling customers to get the most out of their purchases.
- Australian Sewing Guild groups
- Sewing classes from beginner to advanced including: – machine embroidery, garment construction, sewing techniques, bag making and scrumbling. Private lessons are also available
- Repairs to all brands and types of domestic sewing machines and overlockers in-house
- Threads, haberdashery, tailoring equipment, scissors
- Sewing cabinets and cutting tables by Horn and Tailormade
Take the time to visit us in person and experience our commitment to personal customer service firsthand!